14 Bolt Disc Brake Conversion Kit (SRW)R1877 -1
Complete Kit Includes:
- 1 Pair 14 Bolt Disc Brake Brackets with Grade 8 Bolts
- 2 Weld on Brake Line Tabs
- 2 Brake Line Clips
- 2 New Brake Calipers
- 2 Hydraulic Hoses with 10mm Banjo Bolt Fittings
- 4 New Brake Pads
- 2 New Rotors
*NOTE* If longer studs are needed, usually 14 bolt dually studs are long enough or Dormin #610-301. Double check stud diameter, these rotors require a stud with 5/8" knurled diameter with 9/16" lug diameter or they will need to be drilled for larger diameter studs. Be sure to have minimum 5/8" lug nut thread engagement)
- *NOTE* This application will NOT FIT DUAL WHEELS
- *NOTE* Rotor installs onto the backside of the hub!
- *NOTE* Don't forget to re-bleed your brakes once you've installed your new conversion kit.
- *NOTE* A Proportioning Valve is recommended, this will allow you to fine tune your front/rear stopping power bias. Your front axle should always do about 70% of the work.