Dana Spicer Jeep JK Ultimate Dana 60 Front Axle Assembly 4.88-5.38 Arb Locker 1003306110033062
The Premium Choice for Serious Off-Roading.
Ultimate Dana 60® Axles Deliver Ultimate Performance for Your Jeep®
When off-roading Jeep® owners modify their axles for even better performance over rocks, across sand, and through mud, Dana takes notice. The Ultimate Dana 60® axle incorporates many of these modifications and innovations, so you get premium performance right from the start. Engineered to be a direct-fit, bolt-in solution for the Jeep Wrangler JK, Ultimate Dana 60® axles are built for superior strength inside and out.
The Ultimate Dana 60® axle incorporates many of the upgrades serious Jeep enthusiasts demand.
Engineered to Ensure Optimal Strength and Durability
Ultimate Dana 60® axles are designed to give you an advantage across even the most brutal terrain:
- Spicer® 35 spline SAE-4340 nickel chromoly steel axle shafts
- Axle tubes: 3.5" outside diameter/.370" (front) or .390" (rear) wall thickness
- Spicer® ring and pinion gearing: 10" (256 mm) on front axles and 9.75" (248 mm) on rear
- Genuine “Made in the USA” gearing
- Heavy-duty 8" x 6.5" wheel bolt pattern
- Nodular iron diff cover
- Selectable Air ARB locking differentials
- Heavy-duty brackets
- Spicer® 1350 strap-style/half-round end yoke
- Upgraded heavy-duty brakes with plug-and-play ABS system
- Dead spindle design (front)
- Massive Spicer® SPL®-70 u-joints—exclusive to Dana (front)
- Upper and lower control arms in same location as OE (front)
- Warn® 35 spline hub locks (front)