Chevy Stock Replacement Heavy Duty Flat Top Dana 44 KnuckleD44002CR
- Only available as a right, passenger-side knuckle.
- Identical to our regular passenger-side Chevy Dana 44 knuckle, except without the orange powdercoating. Perfect for crossover steering conversions where only a passenger-side knuckle upgrade is needed.
- Chevy/Jeep spindle bolt pattern accepts “outers” from all open knuckle Chevy and Jeep Dana 44, Dana 30, and 10-bolt front ends to 1986
- Based on our Heavy Duty Chevy Dana 44 knuckles
- Cast from high strength ductile iron
- Beefed up with extra material and ribbing
- Designed to be a direct replacement for a passenger side Chevy Dana 44 knuckle
- Flat tops machined and drilled for any standard 3-hole high steer arm.
- Cast-in DUAL steering stops eliminate bent stop bolts that can cause u-joint and axle failures
- Top-to-bottom tapered tie rod hole accepts factory tie rod ends
- Tie rod hole can be drilled to accept 3/4″ heim ends
- Fully machined and ready for installation
- Machined to clear CTM u-joints without removing the grease fittings
Knuckles for off road use only.
There is no warranty on this product.