The Motobilt Dana 60/70 HD steel diff cover has many features that separate it from others. The Dana 60 / 70 HD steel diff cover features a 3/8 inch thick laser cut steel ring that will keep the cover from pulling away from the housing when dragging over rocks. The Dana 60 / 70 HD steel diff cover also features the proven 1/4 inch thick CNC formed steel plate design with an integrated 3/4 inch NPT fill plug. The fill plug on the Dana 60 HD steel diff cover allows for easy access, especially when a truss system is commonly used. The Dana 60 / 70 HD steel diff cover is welded both on the inside and outside of the cover to ensure maximum penetration for superior strength. The Dana 60 / 70 HD steel diff cover’s design comes from over 14 years of diff cover testing and manufacturing experience. The diff cover ships bare steel and will need to be painted. We do not usually powder coat ours because the diff cover is going to take abuse from rocks. Spray paint works well so you can simply touch it up. The bolts and fill plug ship with the cover.
- Dana 60 HD steel diff cover-also fits Dana 70
- 3/8 inch thick laser cut steel ring
- 1/4 inch thick CNC formed steel plate
- Integrated 3/4 inch NPT fill plug
- Lifetime warranty
- Sold as each
- Weight = 13lbs
- This cover will Not work on 2005 and newer Ford super duty with factory steering. Use PN MB4043 instead
- Ships bare steel will need to be painted
- 9/16 allen head – For the fill plug.
- 12 point 3/8 socket and ratchet
There are no reviews yet.