This is the newest ALUMINUM version of the G3 Tube Front Fenders from GenRight Off Road, with a 4″ wide flare for a Jeep YJ. We have incorporated a removable side panel into this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide a way to remove more under hood heat.
This completely new design is 12 lbs lighter per fender (only weighing 9.3 lbs each, compared to the steel version, which weighs 21.75 lbs. each!) and includes a 4″ flare incorporated into the design. Built on it to reduce mud and water from being flung around by big tires on the street or your favorite trail (also helps to be street legal).
Installation is quick and easy by retaining your stock inner fender well.
This is a great way to repair/replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade/update your Jeeps front fenders with a product that will hold up on the trail.
- Aluminum alloy construction.
- SUPER lightweight, only 8lbs.
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment)
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires
- Built from rugged 1-1/2″ diameter x .188″ wall tubing
- Easy to install, retains & reuses your stock inner fender well.
- Now includes our perforated (shown) side panels(TFF5506) to remove more unwanted engine heat
- Accepts our DOT Legal LED blinker/side marker light kit (LED-1004)
- Matching 4″ wide rear flares is also available (TRF-1030)
- Also available in a 0″ flare (TFF4610) and 6″ flare (TFF-4810) version(s)
- Available in Hi-Fender version (TFF4730)
- 100% Made in the USA
- Fenders sold in pairs only
- Sold un-painted and required finish work before paint
- Leading edge of Rocker Guards will need to be trimmed around the tube flare as shown.
- Please fully install fenders to assure proper fit, before painting.
- Any new installation should include welting for Fenders /Rockers to Body (RCG1000)