This is the newest ALUMINUM version of the G3 Tube Front Fenders from GenRight Off Road, with a 6″ wide flare to fit a Jeep Wrangler YJ. We have incorporated a removable side panel into this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide a way to remove more under hood heat.
Based on our trail proven Boulder Series tube fenders, this model has a 6″ wide flare built on it to reduce mud and water from being flung around by those big off road tires (also helps to be street legal).
This is a great way to repair/replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade/update your Jeeps front fenders with a product that will hold up on the trail.
- Aluminum alloy construction.
- SUPER lightweight at only 9lbs.
- One piece bent tube that matches the rear tube flare
- 10lbs lighter (per side) than the previous G2 model
- Easy to install, retains & reuses your stock inner fender well.
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires
- Built from rugged 1-1/2″ diameter x .188″ wall tubing
- Retains your stock inner fender well.
- Now includes our perforated (shown) side panels(TFF5506) to remove more unwanted engine heat.
- Available in Hi-Fender version (TFF4830)
- We also have a LED side marker/signal light kit available for these fenders (LED-1004).
- Matching 6″ wide Rear flares are also available (TFF-1031).
100% Made in the USA
- Fenders sold in pairs only
- Sold un-painted and required finish work before paint
- Leading edge of Rocker Guards will need to be trimmed around the tube flare as shown.
- Please fully install fenders to assure proper fit, before painting
- Any new installation should include welting for Fenders/Rockers to Body (RCG1000)