14 Bolt Modular Truss Artec IndustriesTR1405
Perfect For that one-ton swap Inch the back of your TJ or YJ, the 14 Bolt Modular Axle Truss is the most versatile truss available For the popular 14 bolt axle. This heavy duty truss system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your axle while also providing a flat surface to mount your upper links. The 3/8 inch thick truss top and 1/4 inch thick gussets incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and the link mounting surface. This truss is available by itself, but you can add-on our leaf spring perches designed For use with a YJ Wrangler or coil spring perches designed For rear TJ Wrangler coil springs. Regardless of your choice, we offer our new high clearance shock mounts. These place the lower shock mounts either Inch front or behind the axle Inch the lowest mounting position possible without giving up ground clearance. These items are all available For purchase separately, and are shown below.
- Sold as Each
- For the most bullet proof 4-link system we recommend adding the Artec Industries 14 bolt Pinion Guard with bridge .
- It is designed to keep your vulnerable pinion out of the rocks and Inch one piece.
- The ring and guard are CNC cut from 3/8 inch thick mild steel and the bridge is made from 1/4 inch steel and includes the necessary hardware to mount.
- Leaf spring option is For standard YJ width but is For spring over axle (SOA), not spring under (SUA).
- The Kit does not include u-bolts. Coil spring option is For stock REAR TJ coils (the wider ones) not TJ front coils.
- Other spring options will be available soon.
- Features include:
- 3/8 inch thick mild steel truss top and 1/4 inch mild steel gussets. Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Truss is low profile allowing link joints to be mounted with ideal geometry - about 8 inches from the axle centerline.
- This Modular truss is shorter to allow use with factory leaf spring perches or our add-on coil or leaf spring perches.
- This flexibility means that if you change from leaf spring to coil spring, you don't have to remove the whole truss, just the end brackets.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets For maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills.
- Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit.
- Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.