7/8 Inch Rod End Kit Left Hand 9/16 Inch Wide Reverse Artec IndustriesRE1402L
Great For the builder on a budget. These rod ends from Midwest Control Products Corp are a great way to add strength, reliability, and flexibility to any situation that requires use of a rod end such as Inch suspension or steering applications. The MXM series utilizes a high strength Chromoly body with a polished chrome finish sure to impress. The ball is made from heat treated bearing steel For strength and hard chrome polished For a smooth surface. The race is injection molded nylon which keeps the joint quiet and tight For years and years of usability.
- Sold as Kit
- Thread Direction: Left Hand Reverse
- This Kit includes:
- One 7/8 inch -14tpi Chromoly rod end with 3/4 inch bore
- One jam nut, one Wrench Flats tube adapter For 1.0 ID -1.5 OD tubing
- Two stainless steel 9/16 inch-3/4 inch Wide high misalignment spacers.
- The mounting width with the spacer is 2.63 inch with a 9/16 inch hole.
- 7/8 inch -14 tpi thread with 3/4 inch bore. Ultimate Radial Static Load (lbs) 34060