ABS Mounting Plates Sterling 05 Up Superduty Artec IndustriesBB1054
Complete your 1 Ton Swap off by providing the JK computer correct data and eliminating codes and limp mode issues. Use of this Kit may require an optional tuner which has access to adjusting Gear Ratio and Tire size. Your actual programmer settings may differ from the axle ratio and tire size on your vehicle depending on Tone ring tooth count used. If using the 60 tooth option, speedometer may be off 1 - 3 percent. Laser Cut For precision reading from ABS Sensor. Requires machining of Hub and pressing on over machined surface.
- 2005 and up Sterling SuperDuty 10.5 inch Axle
- BB1050: Sterling ABS sensor plate mounts with 60 Tooth Tone rings
- These mounts are used with JK Factory ABS Sensors. The 2005 plus SuperDuty Dana 60 front utilizes a 60 Tooth Tone ring and this Kit is designed to work with a matching SuperDuty Axle set.
- If using a front axle without Tone rings a second BB1054 can be used to add a second ABS Sensor to each wheel and then splice into the front sensor wiring.
- Individual parts that are Inch this Kit and available separately:
- BB1054: Sterling ABS sensor plate/ mounts
- BB1053: 60 Tooth Tone ring Sterling