Cylinder Assist Steering Gear Box, 1977-79 GM 4WD Truck PSC Performance Steering ComponentsSGX441SR
Performance Steering Components is proud to introduce the ALL NEW SGX Series Power Steering Gearboxes for GM trucks and SUVs, two-wheel and four-wheel drive applications.
Improved design features such as the largest piston assembly available delivers increased torque output and a 45MM sector shaft bearing prevent premature failure and provides smooth, reliable performance in all environments. Billet aluminum Top and End Covers resist corrosion and enhance the appearance of any show-ready vehicle.
All SGX Series Power Steering Gearboxes are equipped with 6AN ports for adding a PSC Steering Assist Cylinder at any time.
From the daily driver to the rock-crawling adventure rig, PSC has the high-performance power steering components you need to make transport a safe, reliable, and enjoyable experience.
1977-1979 Full Size GM 4WD Truck/K5 Blazer
- Exclusive ALL NEW Component
- Improved Design for Optimum Efficiency
- Billet Aluminum Top and End Covers
- -6AN Male Ports for connection to PSC Steering Assist Cylinder
- Turning Ratio: 13-16:1 Variable, 3.3 Turns Lock-To-Lock
- Input Shaft: 3/4 Inch - 30 Spline
- Port Type: SAE Inverted Flare
- Mounting: Four (4) Bolt, Outside-the-Frame
- Pinch Bolt Type Pitman Arm Required