Cylinder Assist Steering Gearbox 1980-1997 Ford Truck with Gas Engine (REMAN) PSC Performance Steering ComponentsSG520R
Performance Steering Components offers the highest quality power steering gearboxes, pumps, and cylinder assist components for most high-performance power steering applications. Improved component designs ensure superior handling and performance, durability, and reliability for on-the-road, off-the-road, or track.
All PSC power steering components are manufactured from the highest quality materials. From the daily driver to the rock-crawling adventure rig, PSC has the high-performance power steering components you need to make transport a safe, reliable, and enjoyable experience.
Go where you want to go with PSC!
- 1980-1997 Full Size Ford Truck
- Proudly Remanufactured in the USA
- Modified and Tested for Optimum Efficiency
- -6AN Male Ports for connection to PSC Steering Assist Cylinder
- Turning Ratio: 20:1, 4.25 Turns Lock-To-Lock
- Input Shaft: Ford 36 Spline
- Port Type: Ford SAE Female
- Mounting: Three (3) Bolt, Inside-the-Frame