Dana 44 Front Axle Truss For TJ LJ W/Daystar Bushings Artec IndustriesTJ4402
This heavy duty and light weight truss system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your front 30 or 44 TJ/LJ axle. The 1/4 inch thick truss top and 10Ga. gusseting incorporates a unique design to strengthen both axle tubes, not just the long tube. The precision cut and formed components of this setup ensure a hassle-free installation. Not only do we offer a truss, but you can also get a Complete Polyurethane Bushing Replacement For your upper control arms, or you can even upgrade to Currie Johnny Joints.
- Sold as Each
- Axle model options: 44 Low Pinion (Rubicon Wrangler 2003-2006)
- Upper Control Arm Options: Daystar Bushing
- Key hole slots on top of truss where keyed tabs would go must be filled with weld. Use this only if you aren't connecting the passenger side UCA or are reusing the factory bracket (see 4th image For details).
- Daystar Bushings - Includes bushing, inner sleeve, and thrust washer For Driver side and bushing, weldable outer sleeve, inner sleeve, and two keyed tabs For Passenger side.
- Currie Johnny Joints - Includes 2.0inch Press-in machined Johnny Joint (CE-9112M), 2.0inch weldable Johnny Joint (CE-9112), and two keyed tabs For Passenger side.
- Both joints include greasable bolts.
- Features include:
- 1/4inch and 10 gauge (.130 inch) mild steel. Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Truss is low profile to allow clearance above the axle.
- Truss spans length of long side AND short side.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 10 gauge thick gussets For maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills including welding to the cast center section. Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit.
- Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- In rare and extreme cases, the truss may come into contact with oil pan.
- Prior to operating the vehicle, remove the coil springs, cycle the suspension including full compression of both sides simultaneously and add bump stop extensions to prevent damage to oil pan.