Dana 60 Full Hydro RAM Mount Only 78-79 Ford Artec IndustriesRM6002
Artec Industries is excited to announce our Front 60 Hydraulic Ram Mount. This heavy duty ram mount is designed to take serious abuse and protect some of the most vital and expensive components of your vehicle - your steering. The unique design places your ram Inch its most effective and strongest location - close to the axle center line not high above it, and yet protects it from the rocks with the integrated 1/4 inch thick skidplate. Fits both PSC Motorsports and Howe Performance double-ended hydraulic rams. Works perfectly with our Ulitimate 60 High Steer Arms giving you the strongest hydraulic steering solution on the market. The ram mount also extends end-to-end of the axle tube reinforcing the axle itself against bending and shearing. The gusseting design reinforces the ram mount to protect against damage from impact.
- Sold as Each
- 78 - 79 Ford
- 1/4 inch mild steel ram mount and gussets. Precision Laser cut and CNC bent For great fitment.
- Ram Mount and Gussets feature drainage holes For easy cleaning and reduced weight.
- Ram Mount doubles as an axle skid plate, allowing protection For your ram and tie rods and spans the length of the axle tube For more reinforcement against bending and shearing.
- Incorporates an additional 1/4 inch thick bolt on skid plate Inch front of differential to allow easy removal of gears.
- Skid plate is bolted using included countersunk bolts which hold up to trail damage better than other Style bolts and don't get hung up on obstacles.
- Fits both PSC Motorsports and Howe Performance* doubled ended hydraulic rams.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit.
- Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required