Dodge Dana 60 Front Truss Artec IndustriesTR6022
Artec Industries is excite to announce the Dodge 60 Front Axle Truss. This heavy duty truss system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle while also providing a flat surface to mount your upper links. The 3/8 inch thick truss top and 1/4 inch thick gussets incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and the link mounting surface.
- Sold as Each
- Features include:
- 3/8 inch thick mild steel truss top and 1/4 inch mild steel ram mount and gussets.
- Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Truss is low profile allowing link joints to be mounted with ideal geometry about 8 inches from the axle centerline.
- Truss spans entire length of axle For complete reinforcement of the axle tubes not just For mounting links.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets For maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- This truss is intended For Dodge 60 Kingpin axles, not CAD (Center Axle Disconnect) balljoint axles or AAM 9.25 axles found on later model years.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills.
- Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit.
- Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required