Easy 4 Link Kit C No Tube 7/8 Inch and 1.25 Inch Rod Ends Artec IndustriesLK0023
Our Easy 4-Link Kit C is the simplest way to get your links done. This kit is based off our most popular parts we've sold our customers for a single triangulated 4-link with angled upper control arms and straight or very slightly angled lowers. The brackets available in this kit allow for separate upper and lower mounts on the frame side for customizable 4-link setups.
The heat and cryogenically treated chromoly rod ends are the strongest and longest lasting on the market. The included tube adapters feature machined Wrench Flats for easy adjustments and tightening and conform to the outer diameter of the tubing it welds to.
The included stainless steel high misalignment spacers allow for maximum articulation in the rod end. As an option, this kit offers four foot lengths of both 1.5 inch and 2.0 inch tubing to be cut to the exact length needed for your particular vehicle.
- 2 RH, 2 LH - 7/8 inch -14tpi x 3/4 inch bore rod ends
- 2 RH, 2 LH - 7/8 inch -14tpi Tube Adapters
- 2 RH, 2 LH - 7/8 inch -14tpi Jam nuts
- 8 - 3/4 inch-9/16 inch WIDE High Misalignment Spacers
- 2 RH, 2 LH - 1.25 inch -12tpi x 1.0 inch bore rod ends
- 2 RH, 2 LH - 1.25 inch -12tpi Tube Adapters
- 2 RH, 2 LH - 1.25 inch -12tpi Jam nuts
- 8 - 1.0 inch-3/4 inch High Misalignment Spacers
- 2 - Inner Frame Brackets (25 deg)
- 1 - Large 4-link Xmember Bracket for 1.75 inch tubing
- 1 - Pair Lower Link Axle Brackets
- 1 - Pair Truss Upper Link Mounts (2.63 inch)
- 2 - 4 ft 1.5 inch OD .250 inch thick DOM tubing (optional)
- 2 - 4 ft 2.0 inch OD .250 inch thick DOM tubing (optional)
- Easy 4 Link
- Kit C
- No Dom Tube
- 7/8 Inch and 1.25 Inch Rod Ends
- Sold As: Kit
Shipping Note: If selecting PRO KRAWLER Rock Krawler joints, no misalignment spacers will be shipped. The joints will be drop shipped directly from Rock Krawler in New York so extra shipping time may be needed.
Note: This kit will require drilling of lower link holes to 3/4 inch unless you specify you'd like 9/16 inch bolts for your lower links.