Ford 78-79 Dana 60 Front Truss Artec IndustriesTR6031
Artec Industries is excite to announce the New Ford 60 Front Axle Truss For axles from 1978-1979. This heavy duty truss system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle while also providing a flat surface to mount your upper links. The 3/8 inch thick truss top and 1/4 inch thick gussets incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and the link mounting surface.
- Sold as Each
- Features include:
- 3/8 inch thick mild steel truss top and 1/4 inch mild steel ram mount and gussets.
- Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Truss is low profile allowing link joints to be mounted with ideal geometry about 8 inches from the axle centerline.
- Truss spans entire length of axle For complete reinforcement of the axle tubes not just For mounting links.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets For maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills.
- Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit.
- Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.