Fuel Cell Mount For 30x12x12 Fuel Cells MotobiltMB3010
The Motobilt Fuel Cell Mount for the 30 x 12 x 12 or the MB5010 TJ/LJ was designed utilizing the latest 3D CAD design software to ensure a proper fit. The kit consists of three parts including the main under tank plate and two clamp bodies. The main under tank plate is a one piece design unlike some of the others on the market.
This design cost a little more to manufacture due to the large plate. It eliminates the sharp edges coming in contact with the bottom side of the fuel cell. This can be important in some situations where you may have body and/or chassis flex. The under tank plate is CNC Laser Cut from .125 inch high strength steel plate. You can weld your own mounting brackets to the bottom if needed or utilize the 8 bolt holes already in the part.
The 2 clamp down bodies capture the top and all four sides of the tank and bolt securely to the mounting base. These parts are CNC Laser Cut but from 16 gauge steel. The parts are formed on a hydraulic press brake.
The Fuel cell mount is shipped bare metal. You will need to paint or powdercoat the part. The bolts required are not shipped due to the different mounting options. The fuel cell is not included with the mount.
- Fuel Cell Mount for the 30 x 12 x 12
- CNC Laser Cut but from 16 gauge steel
- Press brake formed
- Under tank plate is CNC Laser Cut from .125 inch high strength steel plate
- Sold as kit
- Ships bare metal. You will need to paint or powdercoat the part
- Bolts not included
- The fuel cell not included
- Dimple die holes available option
- The RCI2191A Fuel Cell has gone through many changes over the years and you will need to verify the top of your fuel cell before ordering to ensure it will work for your application.