Full Hydraulic Steering Kit, P Pump XR Series (35-42 Inch Tire Size) PSC Performance Steering ComponentsFHK100PXR
Your Dodge, GM, or Jeep CJ/YJ will be awarded InchBest In Show Inch as well as InchBest On The Trail Inch with the PSC FHK100PXR Full Hydraulic Steering Kit installed on any Show-N-Shine Ready Dodge, GM, or Jeep CJ/YJ equipped with a Saginaw P-Series power steering pump.
PSC Full Hydraulic Steering Kits provide the best quality materials that will inspire confidence in the Off-Road Enthusiast that wants to tackle the toughest, gnarliest trails around the world.
This PSC XR Full Hydraulic Steering Kit includes:
- Eaton Char-Lynn Steering Control Valve
- PSC Steering Control Valve Mounting Bracket Notched for 1.75 Inch Tubing
- PSC Steering Column, available in a variety of lengths and input shaft types
- High Output Power Steering Pump Kit
- Black Anodized Remote Reservoir Setup
- Complete High Pressure Hose Kit
- SCX Series Nickel Plated Double Ended Cylinder Kit
- Large Clevis Kit with Hardware
- Heavy Duty Tie Rod Kit with Rod Ends
- 4 Quarts of SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid
- All of the hardware, hoses, and fittings to get the job done right the first time.
- Designed to handle tire sizes 35-42 inches tall.
- Rugged durability for the most brutal conditions, nickel plated aesthetic for a Show-N-Shine victory.
- The combination of our FHV-CE120 Steering Control Valve and the top-selling SC2212 Steering Cylinder delivers a 3.5 Turn Lock-To-Lock turning ratio.
- Optional Steering Control Valves Available for tighter turning ratios.
- Optional Custom Steering Columns Available in a variety of lengths and input shaft connections.
- Optional -8AN Fitting Kits Available to improve system efficiency.
- Optional PSC Fluid Cooler Kits Available with -6AN or -8AN Fittings.
The color or appearance of some items in this kit may differ slightly from product photo(s).
PSC recommends SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid for ALL Full Hydraulic Steering Systems.
Installing a power steering fluid cooler on vehicles equipped with high performance steering systems will help prevent catastrophic pump damage due to fluid degradation.
Performance Steering Components (hereafter PSC) parts and products, including Full Hydraulic Steering Kits, are sold for off-road use only. All performance modifications and installations are at the customer's own risk.
PSC hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or another failure when using any aftermarket performance products. Items sold for off-road use only are illegal in many states and provinces and are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road.
PSC products should be assembled and installed by qualified professionals only.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that PSC holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.