Jeep 3 Link Bracket Kit Front Bare GenRightBKT-1016-GEN
This is the GenRight 3 Link Front Bracket Kit.
Front 3 Link Bracket Kit Features:
- Single upper control arm to the top of the axle allows the installer more flexibility to locate the upper control arm in the best location for the engine and trans in the vehicle and allow for a lower overall ride height or more up travel
- Having only 3 Links allows for a smooth, non-binding insane amount of articulation
- Yes, this system does require a front track bar, that is sold separately
- The mounts are universal and can be cut or trimmed to be mounted in any position on your vehicle
- Control arm mounts on the frame side. Do noot tie into the Transfer case skid plate
- Upper Control arm can be mounted on Drivers or Passenger side, to best suit your vehicle
- Welding Required
- Steel Construction
- Unpainted Finish
- Sold As A Pair
The Bracket Kit Includes:
- Super thick, heavy duty laser cut and CNC bent steel brackets and mounts
- This kit requires cutting and welding for mounting.
- A trac bar between the frame and front axle are required, Before use. FSM1003, frame side and FSM1004, axle side are sold separately.
- This kit is designed as a 3 link but can be assembled into a 4 link with 4 control arms, or radius arm type suspension to meet your needs. All 3 types still require a trac bar