Jeep Hi-Fenders 4 Inch Flare 97-06 Wrangler TJ, LJ Front Steel Bare Pair GenRightTFF-2720-GEN
This is the Newest generation GenRight tube style Hi-Fender for the Jeep TJ and LJ Unlimited that everyone is talking about. Built tough like our regular tube fenders, these Hi-Fenders are constructed to sit 3.75 inches higher than stock to allow you to run Bigger tires with minimal lift. This keeps the Jeeps Center of Gravity low so it Will feel more stable out on the trail and the road. This is the same fender we use on the GenRight Bowtie TJ and these fenders Will hold up on the trail. Now Includes perforated side panels to Remove unwanted under hood heat.
- Fits Jeep Wrangler TJ and LJ Unlimited
- Built from rugged 1.5 inch diameter x .120 inch wall tubing
- Aluminum inner fenders are now available P/N TFF2HIF which eliminates the need for our inner fender re-location kit
- MIG Welded in a precision jig to assure a good fit
- Bigger wheel opening up and back
- Re-uses original inner fender well - requires the P/N TFF2500 inner fender relocation kit
- 4 Inch Flare width on this model
- Can be used with your existing factory hood, cut down and with instructions provided with GenRight fenders
- Now Includes perforated side panels to Remove unwanted under hood heat
- Also available in Standard Fender version P/N TFF2700
- Also available in a 0 inch flare P/N TFF2620 and 6 inch flare P/N TFF2820 Hi-Fender versions
- Also available in a light weight Aluminum version P/N TFF2710
- Also available in a light weight Aluminum Hi-Fender version P/N TFF2730
- Will also work with AEV Hi Line hoods
- 100 Percent Made in the USA!
- Unpainted Finish
- Sold As A Pair
- Installing Hi-Fenders is a lot of work! It is going to take a lot of time to install them! If you are Not up to the job, have a professional install them or Do noot buy them!
- Like any modification or significant upgrade, some concessions must be made! Depending on your vehicles original equipment, you May have to disconnect and Remove some luxury items under the hood like the washer fluid bottle. This is highly dependent on the model year Jeep you have and what accessories your Jeep came with like A/C, Cruise, etc.
- Because there is physically less space under the hood, we strongly recommend switching to a smaller gel type battery, and along that same line, anything extra that has been installed under the hood like Air pumps, etc. Will most likely have to be relocated!
- We have Stealth side and front marker/signal light kits P/N LED1004 available for these fenders too
- Fenders are sold unpainted and require finish work Before painting
- We recommend Fully installing the fenders, then removing them for paint
- The Bigger wheel opening Will require cutting the rocker guard back to match the New fender opening
- A matching Rear tube flare is also available 3 inch wide P/N TFR1020 and 6 inch wide P/N TFR1021