Jeep JK 1 Ton APEX Rear 9 inch Swap Kit (OEM Brackets) 07-18 Wrangler JK ArtecJK0997
Jeep JK 1 Ton APEX Rear 9 bolt Truss Swap Kit. The new APEX Truss and Brackets for swapping in a 9 bolt 10.5 rear axle into a Jeep JK Wrangler ('07-'18)
Stronger Design, Lighter Weight, Easier Install.
A new era has begun with the arrival of the APEX Truss! Artec Industries is proud to announce the next generation of Patent Pending axle trusses
This series of trusses not only builds on our experience as the world leader in axle truss design, it brings it to a whole new level of cost savings, strength, weight savings, simplicity of installation, precision fitment, and complete axle protection never before seen in the industry.
The key feature that sets the APEX truss apart is its unique peaked shape top which provides extra rigidity to the whole truss while allowing both a reduction in weight (vs using a thicker material top) and eliminating long weld seams.
Previous version with long weld seams which can be lead to extra weld warping of the axle, longer install times and can be inconsistent. Without long seams to weld, now you drop the truss directly on to the axle and weld it to the axle faster.
Artec Industries is excited to announce the JK 1 Ton APEX Rear 9 inch Truss Swap Kit. This is an advanced truss and bracket system which can be used for Spidertrax 3.5 inch Ultimate or Pro series Housing.
This kit provides the factory link, trackbar, spring, anti-sway bar, bump stop pads and shock locations all encompassed in an axle tube reinforcing truss system.
- Patent Pending APEX Truss peaked top design provides more rigidity than a flat top truss design
- CNC Precision Laser cut in-house from 1/4 inch and 3/16 inch mild steel for a lightweight yet strong solution...only 42 lbs total
- CNC Precision Bent in-house for a great fitment. Literally drop the truss in place on the axle and it's ready to weld. No puzzle piece assembling
- Designed used 3D models directly from Ford and Jeep for not only an amazing fit but clearances with surrounding components
- 70 percent less welding needed than previous truss designs means less warping, faster turnaround, and lower costs
- All long seams are bent so you don't need to spend time welding them together
- Dimpled holes provide not only weight reduction but rigidity and strength
- Contours both the cast steel differential and can be welded with normal MIG welder and moderate pre-heating and post-heating
- Two piece truss design means smaller packaging and less shipping costs along with easy installation
- Using a 1 ton axle will support larger tires and less chance of breakage in extreme conditions
- Coil brackets and bump stop pads are combined to form an axle tube truss and allows for easy installment of other brackets
- Precision CNC cut from 1/4 inch and 3/16 inch steel for high strength and precision and CNC bent for great fitment.
- Includes all the brackets necessary for a complete axle swap including upper and lower control arm mounts, shock mounts, anti-sway bar mounts, trackbar mount, bumpstop pads and coil spring mounts.
- Save hours of installation time with the built-in axle tube truss which is quicker to weld than individual brackets
- Tracbar mount includes 4 locations for those who have aftermarket lifts. Stock height hole is not included though.
- Coil Spring locator is machined from solid steel making welding to bracket quicker than previous tube and cap style locators
- Easily upgradeable for future link geometry changes. Just trim off factory location upper control mounts and weld on a center link mount (not included)
Note: This kit does not include any parts for ABS sensors. It is only a bracket kit. Hooking up and configuring these sensors is the responsibility of the end user. We will be offering a Housing End to fit our Super Bearings soon.
Most 1 ton axles Do not match the factory JL 5 lug wheel bolt pattern. New wheels will need to be purchased to do this swap. Brake components Not included in this product, but will be available separately shortly