Jeep JK Axle Assembly Fusion Elite 60/Big Tube 14 Bolt Package 07-18 Wrangler JK Gear Ratio 4.88 ARB Air Locker/13 Bolt Kit Fusion 4x4FUS-KPFF13-JK-ARB-488
Fusion Elite Kingpin 60 and Fusion Elite Big Tube 14 Bolt Axle Package. Whether you're a weekend warrior or off-road racer, these axles provide the performance you need to tackle even the most challenging obstacles. The 14 bolt is ideal for the customer whose application needs more strength than a rear D60, but does not need a D80, or who prioritizes ground clearance.
- Axle Width 72 Inches (other options available)
- Gear Ratio 4.88
- Locker ARB Air locker/13 Bolt Kit
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Fusion Elite 60/Big Tube 14 Bolt Package
- Fusion 2.5 Ton Tie Rod and Drag Link
- Fully Integrated ABS
Highlights of why the Fusion Elite Kingpin 60 and Big Tube 14 Bolt are the best axles in their class:
- Kingpin steering knuckles: Every ball joint wears out. The Fusion springless kingpin steering incorporates a preload adjuster. You will never need to replace parts and they will always feel like new.
- Modular fully machined racing steering arms: Should you ever decide to go full hydro, we have optional full hydro knuckle tie-in steering arms. Options are nearly unlimited.
- Rear 14 Bolt offers more ground clearance than a Dana 60 and boasts the strongest axle tubes in the industry at 4 inch diameter and up to 1/2 inch wall thickness. The strongest housing with more ground clearance than a D60, and with a gear strength approaching that of a Dana 80.
- More value per dollar than any other axles in the industry!
Fusion Elite Kingpin 60 Front Axle Standard Features:
- 72 inch width for ideal steering geometry and tire clearance when running 40 inch tires
- High clearance center section with custom low profile fabricated differential cover
- Genuine Made in the USA Spicer 10.1 inch (256 mm) ring and pinion gear
- 3.5 inch diameter x 7/16 inch wall axle tubes
- Lifetime Warranty US Made Chromoly axle shafts with 1480 solid u-joints
- Massive, race inspired Kingpin inner knuckle Cs and outer knuckles, no ball joints to wear out
- Fully machined springless steering arm attached with 6 ARP Studs
- Steering arm upgrades available for full hydro or virtually any application
- 1/4 inch plate axle bracketry designed to be the strongest in its class
- 8 x 6.5 bolt pattern
- Massive 13.25 inch brake rotors and dual piston calipers
- Yukon Hardcore locking hubs
Fusion Elite Big Tube 14 Bolt Full Float Rear Axle Standard Features:
- Introducing the first brand new, bolt-in ready, 14 Bolt axle assembly for the Jeep JK. If that isn't cool enough, it uses 4 inch diameter axle tubes, making it the strongest 14 Bolt available. Standard with 35 spline chromoly axle shafts.
- Low pinion design for maximum gear strength
- Only 1/2 inch less ground clearance at the lowest point compared to our Elite 60 rear axle, or choose the optional 13 Bolt shave version for 1/4 inch better ground clearance than our Elite 60
- 10.5 inch Ring Gear
- 4 inch diameter x 3/8 inch wall axle tubes
- Lifetime Warranty US Made 35 Spline dual heat treated Chromoly axle shafts
- 1/4 inch plate laser cut, CNC bent axle bracketry designed to be the strongest in its class
- 3/8 inch plate fabricated diff cover welded inside and out provides maximum protection to the internal parts
- 8 x 6.5 bolt pattern
- Big brake kit with dual piston calipers and 14.1 inch rotors
- Best-in-class OE quality ABS design and integration make these axles plug and play with the Jeep JK