Jeep JL and JT Gladiator 2.5 Ton Tie Rod Rubicon 18-Pres Wrangler JL 20-Pres Jeep Gladiator Fusion 4x4FUS-25JLJTR-TR
Fusion 4x4 2.5 Ton Tie Rod for the 2018 and newer Jeep Wrangler JL and JLU, and 2020 and up Jeep Gladiator JT. This part fits all Rubicon Jeep JL/JLUs and JTs AND JT Gladiators with the max tow package.
Backed by our No BS lifetime warranty. Should you ever manage to bend the tie rod or a forging, send us a picture and we'll replace the affected part. Compare that to popular competitors who charge for expensive replacement parts.
The Fusion 2.5 Ton steering was designed to be the strongest and most innovative on the market, with the lowest total cost of ownership.
What makes this steering so bad ass you ask?
- Massive 1-1/4 inch shank heat-treated forged ends
- Jeep JL and JT specific tapered ends. No reaming required.
- Anti-rotation bushings that limit tie rod roll, resulting in tighter steering, especially when used with hydro assist
- 1.75 inch diameter solid 7075 aluminum. 7075 is popular in off-road racing due to its memory. If you hit the tie rod hard enough to make it flex, the bar will return to straight. The aluminum is CNC machined to exact tolerances. Just because you're not racing in King of the Hammers doesn't mean you can't run the same parts! We tested numerous diameters and tempers of aluminum to determine the optimal specifications. The aluminum sleeve is designed to flex before bending or breaking a forging or worse, a steering knuckle.
- Wrench flats for easy installation
- Lock washers to prevent jam nuts from loosening
- Replaceable cartridge ends should one ever wear out