Jeep Rash Guards For GenRight Rocker Guards Pair 07-Pres Wrangler JK 2 Door Steel Bare GenRightRCG-8202-GEN
This is the Rash Guard for the GenRight 2 door Aluminum Rocker Guards. It is the answer for the weight conscious Jeep owner who wants lightweight but off-road capability! It is a formed steel cap to protect the high contact area of the rocker guard when off road. Since steel has a higher surface hardness, it allows your vehicle to slide along trail obstacles with little or Nodamage. This is a great upgrade for anyone looking for a functional slider on their JK along with our lightweight Aluminum rockers.
- Fits 2007-Present Jeep Wrangler JK
- Fits the GenRight RCG-8102 Aluminum rockers for the 2 door JK
- Laser cut and CNC formed from high strength 3/16 inch thick cold rolled steel
- Wraps around to protect the high contact area on the Rocker from damage
- Maintains high ground clearance
- Design ties into existing bolts on top edge
- Bottom edge used flat head stainless bolts to attach the rash guard to the rocker
- Includes all New Stainless Steel mounting hardware
- Zinc Plated Finish for corrosion protection (no painting required)
- Made in USA!
- Sold As A Pair
- Installation requires drilling four 1/4 inch holes on the side of the GenRight Aluminum rocker to secure the lower edge of the Rash Guard
- Also available for the 4 door JK model also (RCG-8204)