JK 1 Ton Sterling ABS Kit 05 Plus Superduty 60 Tooth Artec IndustriesBB1050
JK 1 Ton Swap Sterling. 60 Tooth ABS Kit.Complete your 1 Ton Swap off by providing the JK computer correct data and eliminating codes and limp mode issues. These mounts are used with JK Factory ABS Sensors. The 2005 Plus SuperDuty Dana 60 front utilizes a 60 Tooth Tone ring and this Kit is designed to work with a matching SuperDuty Axle set. If using a front axle without Tone rings a second BB1054 can be used to add a second ABS Sensor to each wheel and then splice into the front sensor wiring.
Use of this Kit may require an optional tuner which has access to adjusting Gear Ratio and Tire size. Your actual programmer settings may differ from the axle ratio and tire size on your vehicle depending on Tone ring tooth count used. If using the 60 tooth option, speedometer may be off 1 - 3 percent
Laser Cut For precision reading from ABS Sensor. Machining of Hub and pressing on over machined surface is necessary.
- ABS Sensor Mount and 60 Tooth Tone Ring For Sterling Rear Axle.
- Zinc plated For corrosion resistance and improved sensor feedback
- 2005 and up Sterling SuperDuty 10.5 inch Axle
- BB1050: Sterling ABS sensor plate mounts with 60 Tooth Tone rings
- Individual parts that are Inch this Kit and available separately:
- BB1054: Sterling ABS sensor plate/ mounts
- BB1053: 60 Tooth Tone ring Sterling