JK Apex Heavy Duty Raised Trackbar Bracket For 07-18 Wrangler JK Artec IndustriesJK4452
This heavy bracket is designed to take serious abuse and replace your front 30 or 44 JK factory trackbar bracket. The 1/4 inch thick precision cut and formed components of this setup out perform the competition.
- Integrates with new Apex truss for JK (late 2019). Not for use with 1st Generation Artec Trusses (prior to Nov 2019)
- 1/4 inch mild steel
- Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment
- Replaces factory bracket for those with 2.0 inch lift or higher
- Lifts factory sway bar mount 1.75 inch
- Adjusts roll center 3 inches higher for greater stability
- Allows rotation of steering dampener to top side of tie rod for greater clearance
- Improves ground clearance over factory brackets
- Sold As: Each
Note: This bracket offers raised trackbar holes at 3.0 inch. This bracket is for use with a drag link flip (which requires a new trackbar, minimum 3.0 inch lift and bumpstop extensions). This bracket has nothing to do with your lift amount.
Note: If your lift replaces your trackbar and mounts to the factory axle bracket (typical with a lift that includes an adjustable trackbar), choose stock height bracket.