JK Rear LCA Brackets W/Skids Artec IndustriesJK4427
JK Rear LCA Brackets with Skids. Do you have bent and mangled factory lower control arm brackets? Its no surprise since they are practically made of sheet-metal. These Heavy Duty brackets replace the factory brackets so you'll never have to worry about ripping off a bracket again. But what makes ours better? Instead of making an exact copy of the factory bracket, we added some features to actually Improve the functionality. Check out the features below that sets ours apart from the competition. This pair of brackets contains an integrated skid plate on the bottom of the bracket, which wraps around joint protecting it from direct impact and decreases premature wear on the joint. This leads to longer life and less replacements. Skid plate design does not restrict movement of joint. Bracket wraps around axle tube more than factory For additional weld surface area, which significantly reduces the chance the bracket can rip off.
- Sold as Each
- 2.625 inch mounting width fits common sized Cartridge Joints (Johnny, Flex, Ballistic, etc) and factory control arm bushings.
- Made from 1/4 inch thick boxed steel plate For strength and impact resistance.
- The Style of the bracket gives a unique, custom one-off look you'd get with a high dollar fabrication shop.
- No more brackets that look like modified pieces of angle iron or c-channel, but rather formed pieces of artwork to show off.
- Shock Mounts are at factory height For a direct replacement. They do not limit your up-travel!
- Provides mounting locations For you Lower Control Arms, Shocks, and Sway Bar!
- This bracket requires welding to the axle and removal of the factory bracket
- Welding should be done by a competent welder and Artec Industries is not liable For incorrect installation or improper welding.