JK2TJ Rear Swap Kit W/Truss Artec IndustriesTJ4418
Artec Industries is excited to announce the JK2TJ Rear Axle Swap Kit. This heavy duty truss and bracket system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle while also providing the factory link, anti-sway bar, and shock locations. The 1/4 inch thick truss top incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and incorporate the link brackets For ease of installation and added strength. By incorporating the link mounts into the truss, hours of work and trial and error can be avoided when compared to other bracket systems. Simply tack weld the truss together, place it on the axle and all the other brackets fit into place exactly where they need to be. The JK rear D44 features: 3-1/8 inch diameter tubes as compared to 2.625 inch D35, disc brakes, bigger spline axle shafts, larger diameter ring gear than D35.
- Sold as Kit
- The JK D44 axle has a different 5 lug bolt pattern than the factory axle so new wheels will be needed. It is also a wider axle so prepare For the WMS to be wider than your factory axles.
- Only to be used with our JK2TJ Front Axle Swap Kit.
- 1/4 inch thick mild steel truss and brackets For much higher strength than the factory bracket and other aftermarket brackets.
- Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Includes all the brackets necessary For a complete axle swap including upper and lower control arm mounts, shock mounts, anti-sway bar mounts, trackbar mount, and coil spring mounts.
- Save hours of installation time. Brackets are jigged into truss and set exact position automatically.
- All other brackets just need to line up to truss, no guessing and measuring involved.
- Trackbar mount includes both factory location and lifted bracket location For those who have aftermarket lifts.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets For maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleeker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- Note: This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required. Will require brake line relocation to fit.