Modular Truss End 3.5 Inch Long Artec IndustriesTR0004
Upgrade your Modular Truss. Artec Industries is excited to announce the NEW Modular Truss Ends. This product is designed to complement our Modular and Short Trusses enabling them to Grow UP and be full width trusses. Simply trim the end of this product to match the contours of any short style truss and you have a full width truss at hand. The design is borrowed from our New Low Profile Front Trusses and gives you a more compact truss that doesn't get in the way of other vehicle components.
The 3/8 inch thick truss top and 1/4 inch thick gussets incorporate a unique design to strengthen the axle and provide a link mounting surface or bump-stop pad. Use a long Modular Truss End with a 14 bolt short truss and make a 14 bolt front axle. Or use two medium Modular Truss Ends on a rear axle with a Modular or Short Truss and you'll have a low profile rear truss which has more clearance for frame rails than a normal rear truss and gives you a flat surface for bump-stops to hit. Overall length on the modular truss end: Medium is 20.73 inch.
- Modular Truss End 3.5 inch Axle Tube Diameter Long 20.73 inch Length
- Sold as a kit
- 3/8 inch thick mild steel truss top and 1/4 inch mild steel gussets. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment
- Works great with Artec Modular and Short Trusses AND pretty much any short style truss even from other manufacturers
- Allows customization of your truss system to fit your needs
- Provides a lower profile than a standard rear truss, perfect for clearing rear frame rails and providing a bump-stop pad
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets for maximum strength and easy assembly
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleeker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components
- This truss end is flat on the end and Not contoured to any truss. This Requires Trimming To Fit. This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is Not liable for improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this item. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.