Motorcycle Headlight A/C LED Race Light Blue Squadron Pro Baja Designs497001BUAC
Our A/C kits allow you to tap in to the factory A/C portion of your lighting coil providing lighting solutions to many bikes without having to modify their stators! In order to run our Squadron Pro A/C kit your bike must have 80 Watts A/C power, you can refer to our stator chart to see if your bike is capable of running our Squadron Pro A/C kit.
Specifically designed for those riders who are looking for more than just your average headlight The Squadron Pro Motorcycle Race Light is in a league of its own, producing 4,900 lumens and 42 watts giving you the perfect mix of power and performance. The Squadron Pro Race Light has been meticulously designed by our engineers to give our riders an extremely light weight (12 ounces) race light, while presenting a unique style and appearance that you will only find from Baja Designs. The Squadron Pro Race Light is plug and play making for an easy install.
An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
Baja Designs Features:
- Color: Blue
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 3.33A
- Dimensions: 3.07 x 2.77 x 3.07 inch
- Weight: 1.8 Pounds
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized and Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Squadron Pro Motorcycle Race Light
- A/C to D/C converter