Off Road 2.5 Inch Bypass 16 Inch Travel W/ 7/8 Inch Shaft Remote Reservoir 4 Tube Radflo Suspension6BP-405-0R-HMTC
Radflo takes great pride in manufacturing premier shock absorbers that are engineered to outlast and outperform the competition. Through refined craftsmanship Radflo's products are built to order and all component are manufactured from the highest quality materials and machined engineering. As a result our product line is not only efficient but dependable and provide high performance outcomes.
Our commitment is to provide top tier client services to our loyal-passionate consumer base and enthusiasts without compromising quality and price. We thank you for selecting Radflo.
Bypass shock absorbers by Radflo provide the highest level of damping customization for the most demanding off-road conditions. Nothing responds to terrain changes faster or more effectively than our specialized range of bypass shock absorbers. They offer the most advanced tuning capabilities and unique performance characteristics required to compete at the highest ranks of professional off-road racing.
Only bypass shocks blend the advantages of velocity sensitive and position sensitive valving for a seamless integration of damping technology you simply have to experience to believe.
All Radflo Bypass Shocks are custom built-to-order, and uniquely valved to meet you and your vehicle's unique needs and specifications. Average turnaround time 10 days. What we mean by built-to-order.
- Part Number: 6BP-405-0R
- Product Type: Off Road 2.5 Inch Diameter Bypass 16 Inch Travel With 7/8 Inch Shaft, Remote Reservoir, 4 Tube
- Travel Length: 16 Inch
- Shaft Size: 0.875 Inch
- Front/Rear App: Front|Rear
- Bearing Size: 0.625 Inch
- Body Diameter: 2.5 Inch
- Body Material: SSID Alloy Steel Tube
- Body Finish: Clear Cadmium Plating
- Body Caps/Eyelets Material: CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum
- Body Caps/Eyelets Finish: Black Anodized
- Bypass Tubes: 4
- Mounting Hardware: Universal Spherical Bearing and Hardware
- Rod Material: Nitro Steel
- Rod Finish: Mirror Polished
- Rod Guide Material: CNC Machined Bronze
- Rod Guide Finish: PTFE Coating
- Piston Type: Radflo Aluminum Freeflo Racing Piston
- Seal Type: Combination Quad-Ring and Lip Seal (Rebuildable)
- Service Status: Consumer Or Factory Serviceable
- Valving Type: Velocity-Sensitive Deflective Disc
- Valving Tuning: Consumer or Factory Tunable
- Valving Adjustment: Self-Adjusting
- Oil Type: Radflo High-Temp Foam Resistant Suspension Fluid
- Pressurization: Nitrogen Gas
- Pressure Amount: Starting at 200psi Based On Location
- Sold Individually