Resto Series 12.7:1 Power Steering Gear Box 1980 and Newer GM Passenger (METRIC) PSC Performance Steering ComponentsSG255
Performance Steering Components offers the highest quality power steering gearboxes, pumps, and cylinder assist components for most high-performance power steering applications. Improved component designs ensure superior handling and performance, durability, and reliability for on-the-road, off-the-road, or track.
All PSC power steering components are manufactured from the highest quality materials. From the daily driver to the rock-crawling adventure rig, PSC has the high-performance power steering components you need to make transport a safe, reliable, and enjoyable experience.
Go where you want to go with PSC!
- 1980 and Newer GM Passenger Cars
- If installed on vehicles 1979 and older, order SF01 and SF02 -6AN Adapter Fittings to convert ports to -6AN connections
- Order RJ0, 3/4-30 Spline Steering Coupler
- Proudly Remanufactured in the USA
- Modified for Optimum Efficiency and Firm Handling Characteristics
- Black Painted Stock Appearance
- Turning Ratio: 12.7:1, 2.75 Turns Lock-To-Lock
- Input Shaft: 3/4 Inch - 30 Spline
- Port Type: Metric O-Ring
- Mounting: Three (3) Bolt, Inside-the-Frame
Warning! If using -6AN Adapter Fittings ensure correct High Pressure and Low Pressure Hose Connections. Failure to do so may result in catastrophic damage to the steering gearbox.