Rock Krawler JK 3.5 Inch Trail Gunner Long Arm Lift Kit w/ Shocks 07-18 Wrangler 2 DrJK35GNR-2
3.5 Inch Lift Kit withRemote Reservoir Coil Over Shocks Trail Gunner System 07-Pres Wrangler JK 2 Dr
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Unbelievable Off-Road Performance
- Independent 3 Link Conversion (100 percent Bind Free Suspension)
- Fully Tunable Suspension
- 11 inch Travel 2.625 inch RRD Remote Reservoir Coil Overs Up Front
- 11 inch Travel 2.625 inch RRD Remote Reservoir 3 Tube Bypass Shocks Up Front
- 11 inch Travel 2.625 inch RRD Remote Reservoir 3 Tube Bypass Shocks in the Rear
- High Steer Upgrade
- Best in Class Ground Clearance and Cross Over Angles
- Adjustable Rear Anti-Squat
- Allows for 35 inch to 38 inch Tires with Flat Fenders
- Works on Stock Axles
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- (2) Tuned Front 2.625 RRD Racing Remote Reservoir Coil Over Shocks
- (4) Tuneable 2.625 RRD Racing Remote Reservoir 3 Tube Bypass Shocks
- (2) Weld-on Front Upper and Lower Coil Over/Bypass Mounts
- (2) Weld-on Rear Upper Bypass Shock Mounts
- (2) Bolt-on Rear Lower Bypass Shock Mounts
- (2) Triple Rate Rear Coil Springs
- (4) Remote Reservoir Mounts
- (4) High Clearance Adjustable Lower Control Arms
- (1) In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Control Arm
- (1) Long Arm Mounting Bracket Kit
- (2) Double Adjustable Track Bars
- (1) Rear Track Bar Relocation Brackets
- (1) High Misalignment Double Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arm
- (1) Weld-on Rear Axle Truss with Adjustable Anti-squat
- (2) Front Adjustable Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
- (2) Sway Bar Link Retaining Straps
- (2) Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- (2) Long Travel Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (2) Coil Spring Correction Wedges
- (2) Extended rear bump stop pairs
- All Hardware and Instructions
- Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Coil Over Mounts, Long Arm Mounts is required.
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
- Removal of the coil spring and shock mounts off the frame are required.
- Removal of the OEM lower shock mount off the axle is required.
- Remove of the coil spring mounts off the axle is required.
- Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
- We typically recommend 3.5 inch of back spacing on rims for 37 inch/38 inch/40 inch tall tires.
- Works on stock axles.
- Requires offset tie rod such as our Off-Road Pro Tie Rod to use OEM style front sway bar link mounting solution supplied