Rock Krawler JK 4.5 Inch Adventure Series 3 Long Arm Lift Kit w/ Shocks 07-18 Wrangler 2 DrJK45AS3LA-2-GMDR
Rock Krawler JK 4.5 Inch Adventure Series 3 Long Arm Lift Kit with Shocks 07-18 Wrangler 2 Dr
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Unbelievable Off-Road Performance
- Fully Tunable Suspension
- Conventional Suspension Geometry
- 12 Inch Travel 2.625 Inch RRD Remote Reservoir Coilovers Up Front
- 12 Inch Travel 2.625 Inch RRD Remote Reservoir 3 Tube Bypass Shocks Up Front
- 11 Inch Travel 2.625 Inch RRD Remote Reservoir 3 Tube Bypass Shocks in the Rear
- High Steer Upgrade
- Best in Class Ground Clearance and Cross Over Angles
- Allows for 37 Inch to 40 Inch Tires with Flat Fenders
- Works on Stock Axles
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
(2) Front 2.625 RRD Racing Remote Reservoir Coilover Shocks
(2) Front 2.625 RRD Racing Remote Reservoir 3 Tube Bypass Shocks
(2) Weld-on Front Upper Coilover/Bypass Mounts
(2) Weld-on Front Lower Coilover/Bypass Mounts
(2) Front Remote Reservoir Mounts
(2) Front Adjustable Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
(2) Sway Bar Link Retaining Straps
(1) Weld-on Front Track Bar Relocation Brackets
(1) Pro Series Drag Link
(1) Front Adjustable Track Bars
(2) Front High Clearance Adjustable Lower Control Arms
(2) Adjustable Front Upper Control Arms
(2) Weld-on Front Frame Side Long Arm Mounting Brackets
(1) Laser Cut Steel Cross Member
(2) Rear Universal Remote Reservoir Mounts
(2) Rear High Clearance Adjustable Lower Control Arms
(2) Weld-on Rear Upper Bypass Shock Mounts
(2) Bolt-on Rear Lower Bypass Shock Mounts
(2) Triple Rate Rear Coil Springs
(1) Rear Adjustable Track Bars
(1) High Misalignment Double Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arm
(2) Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
(2) Front and Rear Long Travel Stainless Steel Brake Lines
(2) Coil Spring Correction Wedges
(2) Extended rear bump stop pairs
All Hardware and Instructions
- Welding of the Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts is required.
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
- Removal of the coil spring and shock mounts off the frame are required.
- Removal of the OEM lower shock mount off the axle is required.
- Remove of the coil spring mounts off the axle is required.
- Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
- We typically recommend 3.5 Inch of backspacing on rims for 37 Inch/38 Inch/40 Inch tall tires.
- Works on stock axles.
- Requires offset tie rod such as our Off-Road Pro Tie Rod to use OEM style front sway bar link mounting solution supplied.