Rock Krawler JK 4.5 Inch X Factor Lift Kit w/ Stg 1 Shocks 07-18 Wrangler 2 DrJK45XF-2S1-GMDR
Rock Krawler JK 4.5 Inch X Factor Lift Kit with Stg 1 Shocks 07-18 Wrangler 2 Dr
- Complete Bolt in System
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Greatly Improved Off-Road Performance
- High Clearance Lower Control Arms Front and Rear
- In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arms
- Triple Rate Coil Springs
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- PRO Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- 2.25 RRD Shocks
- Repositions the Rear Axle Back up to 1 Inch Over Stock
- 37 Inch Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Up to 40 Inch Tires (Flat Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
(4) Triple rate coil springs
(4) 2.25 RRD Shocks
(1) Front track bar relocation bracket
(1) Off-road pro drag link
(2) Adjustable 1.5 inch solid alloy steel front track bars
(4) High clearance adjustable lower control arms made of 1.625 Inch solid alloy steel
(2) High misalignment double adjustable front upper control arms made from 1.25 Inch solid alloy steel
(2) High misalignment double adjustable rear upper control arms made from 1.25 Inch solid alloy steel
(2) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
(2) Rear extended sway bar links
(1) Rear track bar relocation bracket
(4) Long travel stainless steel brakes
(1) Pair of rear sway bar straps
(2) Rear coil spring degree wedges
(4) Extended bump stops, hardware and detailed Instructions.
We typically recommend 4.5 Inch of backspacing on rims for 33 Inch and 35 Inch tall tires.
We typically recommend 3.5 Inch of backspacing on rims for 37 Inch tall tires.
For 2012 and newer models an aftermarket front driveshaft with 2 Inch O.D. steel tubing is recommended, but not required.
The X Factor System allows the rear axle to be pushed back up to 1 Inch over stock which perfectly centers the rear axle assembly under typical aftermarket flat fenders. It also allows for larger tires without contacting the rock sliders or rear pinch seam.