Rock Krawler LJ 3.5 Inch X Factor Long Arm Stg 2 Lift Kit w/ Remote Reservoir Coilover Shocks 04-06 Wrangler UnlimitedLJ35COMP-S2
Comp 3.5 Inch Lift Kit With Remote Reservoir Coil Over Shocks Long Arm System Stg 2 04-06 Wrangler TJ Unlimited LJ
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- High Clearance Lower Control Arms
- Massive 11 inch Travel Remote Reservoir 2.625 inch RRD Spec'd Prodigy Coil Overs
- Sport Tuned 2.0 Rear Remote Reservoir RRD Spec'd Prodigy Shocks
- Rear Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Coil Springs
- Independent Front 3 Link Design
- Triangulated Rear 4 Link Design
- Pro Front Sway Bar Disconnects
- Allows for up to 33 inch/35 inch Tires with OEM Fenders
- Allows for up to 35 inch/37 inch Tires with Flat Fenders
- Allows for up to 37 inch/38 inch Tires with High Line Fenders
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on all Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to Coil Overs
(2) Tuned 2.625 RRD coil over shock assemblies
(2) Tuned 2.0 RRD shock assemblies
(1) Pair of front coil over mounts
(2) Long travel functional multi rate coil springs
(4) High misalignment/adjustable lower long arms
(1) Adjustable front upper control arm
(1) High misalignment/adjustable front track bar
(2) Front adjustable sway bar disconnects
(2) Front sway bar link straps
(1) Skid plate and skid plate mounting brackets
(2) Rear upper triangulated 4 link arms
(1) Rear triangulated 4 link mounting cradle/axle truss
(3) Extended stainless steel brake lines
(2) Extended rear sway bar links
(1) Pair of rear bump stops
includes hardware and detailed instructions.
1. Available for most common axle combinations (Dana 30, 44, 60, Ford 8.8, Dynatrac ProRoc's). Can be adapted to fit Currie Rock Jock 60's and Solid 60's by rotating the rear cradle into the proper position instead of using the alignment tool provided.
2. Requires a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft.
3. With long rear uppers, a custom cat back exhaust is required.
4. Rubicon Edition TJ's require a new rear driveshaft.
5. 2003 TJ's equipped with 4 speed automatics will require removal of the factory automatic transmission skid plate if so equipped to allow for proper front driveshaft travel.
6. Requires removal of the OEM rear upper control arm mounts off the rear axle.
7. Recommend using rear shock relocation brackets or rear shock shifters for some applications.
8. Choose your bump stop lengths after you choose your wheel/tire and fender combination.
9. Typical wheel fitment for a 12.5 wide tire is a 15 x 8 with 3 3/4 inch of back spacing.