Rock Krawler TJ 3.5 Inch X Factor Long Arm Lift Kit w/ Twin Tube Shocks 97-02 WranglerTJ35XFLA-01TT
Rock Krawler TJ 3.5 Inch X Factor Long Arm Lift Kit with Twin Tube Shocks 97-02 Wrangler
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- High Misalignment Lower Control Arms
- Triple Rate Coil Springs
- RRD Spec Twin Tube Shocks
- Independent Front 3 Link Design
- Triangulated Rear 4 Link Design
- Pro Front Sway Bar Disconnects
- Allows for up to 33/35 Inch Tires with OEM Fenders
- Allows for up to 35/37 Inch Tires with Flat Fenders
- Allows for up to 37/38 Inch Tires with High Line Fenders
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on all Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to Coilovers
(4) Triple rate coil springs
(2) 11.6 Inch Inch Travel RRD Spec Twin Tube Front Shocks (Collapsed Length: 16.2 Inch Inch)
(2) 10.8 Inch Inch Travel RRD Spec Twin Tube Rear Shocks (Collapsed Length: 16 Inch Inch)
(4) High misalignment/adjustable lower long arms
(1) Adjustable front upper control arm
(1) High misalignment/adjustable front track bar
(2) Front adjustable sway bar disconnects
(2) Front sway bar link straps
(1) Skid plate and skid plate mounting brackets
(2) Rear upper triangulated 4 link arms
(1) Rear triangulated 4 link mounting cradle/axle truss
(3) Extended stainless steel brake lines
(2) Extended rear sway bar links
(4) Bump stops
(1) Front track bar relocation bracket
(1) Drop pitman arm
- includes hardware and detailed instructions.
- Available for most common axle combinations (Dana 30, 44, 60, Ford 8.8, Dynatrac ProRoc's). Can be adapted to fit Currie Rock Jock 60's and Solid 60's by rotating the rear cradle into the proper position instead of using the alignment tool provided.
- Requires a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft.
- With long rear uppers, a custom cat back exhaust is required.
- Rubicon Edition TJ's require a new rear driveshaft.
- 2003 TJ's equipped with 4 speed automatics will require removal of the factory automatic transmission skid plate if so equipped to allow for proper front driveshaft travel.
- Requires removal of the OEM rear upper control arm mounts off the rear axle.
- Recommend using rear shock relocation brackets or rear shock shifters for some applications.
- Typical wheel fitment for a 12.5 inch wide tire is a 15x8 with 3.75 inches of backspacing.