TJ/YJ Back Half Frame Kit Artec IndustriesFK0002
TJ/YJ Back Half Frame Kit. Our Back Half Frame Kit is designed to allow TJ, LJ, and YJ owners to get rid of the clunky back half of their stock frame to allow clearance For coilovers and/or larger heavy duty axles. By narrowing the frame, you are able to run coil overs without notching your factory frame and weakening it. Plus since it doesn't hang as low as the factory frame Inch the back, you can do a stretch with that one Ton axle and have better up-travel. This DIY Kit includes only the transition pieces because we know you can get straight pieces of 2 inch x 3 inch tube locally, so why make you pay For that and shipping For it. But these aren't just some generic pieces of steel that make the transition. This Kit has been specifically designed to compliment the factory frame, yet look distinctly hardcore. It is also engineered For maximum strength and Easy assembly with jig and key holes so you can't put it together wrong. Just another example of the Fusion Of Form And Function from Artec.
- Sold as Each
- CNC Laser cut and bent from 1/4 inch thick steel
- CAD designed with models directly from Chrysler to fit perfectly
- Interlocking Jig and Key holes For Quick, One-Way-Only Assembly
- Maximum weld surface area with weld holes and fish mouth ends
- Stylish curved design compliments factory Style and increases strength at transitions
- Made Inch USA!
- Utilizes lighter weight 2 inch x 3 inch tubing For straight tube sections (not included)
- Easily customized since you can make it as long as you want.
- Works For TJs, LJs, and YJs.