Toyota 4-Runner 5th Gen Full Skid Plate System - A-arm Bellypan Fuel Artec IndustriesTY6880
Artec Industries' New 5th Gen Toyota 4Runner Full Skid Plate System is designed to give your vehicle full protection underneath the vehicle. Designed using 3D scans directly off real vehicles, these skid plates ensure that you have a great fit with factory components.
Explore with confidence knowing that your vehicle is equipped with the most robust skid plates on the market. The no drilling, no trimming design allows you to install with minimal down time to ensure you spend more time out on the trail with your 4Runner.
- Includes Artec A-arm skids, Bellypan and Gas tank skid for complete protection
- 1/4 inch 6061 Aluminum for skid plates, 3/16 inch zinc plated steel support brackets for extremely heavy duty protection
- 6061 Aluminum offers a higher surface strength than competitors' 5052 Aluminum skid plates, meaning it'll last longer and gouge less.
- Aluminum skids are easy to install due to their light weight....1/3 less than an equivalent steel skid.
- Aluminum won't dent like steel so it maintains it's shape over the years and is easier to remove because it maintains its shape
- Lifetime Warranty on welds, cracking, or bending (Not on scratches...that's what a skid plate does. Original purchaser only).
- Designed from high quality 3D scans for great and ultra precise fit.
- Side flanges extend upward into the gaps to keep out debris for more complete protection. Competitors just basically offer a flat plate with no side flanges.
- CNC laser cut and CNC formed using custom rolled dies for high strength, unique look, and perfect contour fitment to OEM components.
- All bolts under skid plate are countersunk for absolutely smooth bottom
- No Drilling or Trimming Required
- Easy to remove Oil Filter and Oil Drain plates
- Front Impact Zone Heavily Fortified with Heavy Duty support bracket behind skid
- Drain Holes for reduced water/debris retention
- Works with a maximum of 1 inch Differential Drop
- All nuts are pressed into steel brackets for easy, one tool removal
- Modular design lets you take off only one section for vehicle servicing
- TIG welded inside and outside for maximum strength
- No sacrifice of ground clearance on A-arm skid because it contours to the shape of the Lower A arm
- Fits: Toyota 4Runner 5th Gen
- OEM skid plates removal required. Will not work with aftermarket suspensions that drop the entire IFS bulkhead or other extreme changes to suspension.
- Does Not Fit KDSS
- This product requires general mechanics skills and should only be installed by someone capable of using basic tools. Artec Industries is not responsible for incorrect installation. By purchasing, the customer agrees that they are fully responsible for correct installation.