UCA Kit W/Daystar Bushings Artec IndustriesTJ3005
When used with an Artec 30 Truss, or Rubicon 44 Truss, this bracket provides an accurate location For you passenger side upper control arm mount. This bracket requires the use of a weld Inch sleeve and bushing (see options). 2 pieces included. Add Inch the optional Daystar Bushings or Currie Johnny Joints to complete out these mounts. Both Passenger and Drivers side joints are included Inch TJ3005 and TJ3006 options. Please note factory Style bushings do not fit with this mount. If you are using factory bushings, please refer to Axle Truss page For details on adapting the factory UCA.
- Sold as Pair
- UCA Mounts with Daystar Bushings
- 1/4 inch mild steel. Precision CNC cut For great fitment.
- Laser etched part numbers For easy installation.
- Designed using CAD files For a precision fit and alignment For upper control arms.
- Provides valuable reinforcement to an area prone to abuse and flex.
- Designed For stock upper control arm bracket replacement when using truss.
- Structure wraps around bushing sleeve For greater structural rigidity.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit.
- Every axle, and rig, varies slightly.
- Some fabrication may be required.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills.
- Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.