Universal Rear Shock Mount Kit for 3.0 Inch Coilover for Jeep Wrangler GenRightRSM-1040-GEN
This is the Universal GenRight Outboard Shock Mounts for mounting a 3.0 inch coil over shock for off road Jeep Wranglers. They can be used to mount 2.5 inch or 3.0 inch coilover shocks on the front or rear of your vehicle. It is a perfect way to convert your rig to coil over shocks.
The clean and simple design can be trimmed or frenched (recessed) into the side of your Jeep's frame to maximizes the dampening control at the wheel. The universal bracket is designed to allow you to position the axle to achieve the desired wheelbase.
- Outboard mounting is the optimal shock position for maximum dampening control.
- Allows you to run long travel shocks without cutting through the inner fender well.
- Laser cut from 1/4 inch thick steel and CNC formed to shape
- MIG welded by GenRight production department
- Shock mount opening is 1-1/2 inch wide and will not bind on long travel shocks
- By relocating the shocks outboard, it allows for more exhaust routing options
- Includes Grade 8, 1/2 inch bolt, nut and washers
- Made in USA
- (2) Upper Shock Mounts (Shock Towers, Frame Side)
- Includes Grade 8 shock mounting hardware
- Basic Installation instructions
- Must be used in conjunction with a separate bump stop (do not use the rubber bumper on the shock as a bump stop) These can be purchased at GenRight SUP1002 and SUP1020.
- We recommend the optional large laser cut gussets (RSM-5513-P) to support each side of this shock tower.
- Lower mount is sold separately. We offer a wide variety of DIY tabs and brackets to mount the lower portion of the coil over shock on your axle.
- Cycle your suspension before final welding on the lower shock mount. Depending on the width of your rear axle, the rear caliper may need to be flipped from the rear of the axle to the front to allow the lower mount to be moved further out.
- These mounts are universal and can be cut or trimmed to be mounted in any position. Lower mounts are welded onto the back of the housing near the brake caliper and do not hang down!
- These shock towers are made extra long, so 1 size fits all applications (up to 16 inch travel shocks).
- The mounts can be trimmed to fit from 8 inch to 16 inch travel shocks and is perfect for most vehicles.
- We recommend and sell the KING and FOX 2.5 inch and 3.0 inch coil over with a dual rate springs that are valved specifically for the a Jeep.
- Can be used with stock or after market bump stops.
- Compatible with most body lifts 2 inch or less.