YETI XD™ JL/JT DRAGLINK WITH GRIFFIN XD™ ATTENUATOR78089002
***NOTE*** A MINIMUM LIFT HEIGHT OF 4" ( AND CORRECT BUMP STOP) IS REQUIRED FOR A TOP-MOUNT DRAGLINK. PART #79022001 (TRACK BAR RELOCATION BRACKET) IS NECESSARY WHEN FLIPPING YOUR DRAGLINK - IT MAINTAINS PROPER TRACK BAR AND DRAGLINK GEOMETRY. FOR THOSE RUNNING METAL CLOAK LIFTS, WE DO NOT RECOMMEND A TOP MOUNT DRAGLINK FOR THEIR LIFT KITS D/T INTERFERENCE ISSUES.
- (Bottom Mount w/ Red Bellows)-78089002
-(Bottom Mount w/ Black Bellow)-78089001
- (No Drill Top Mount w/ Red Bellow) -78077002
- (No Drill Top Mount w/ Black Bellow)-78077001
STEER SMARTS™ is proud to present our most EXTREME steering linkage “The YETI XD™" Series linkage equipped with our GRIFFIN XD™ Attenuator. We applied our 85 years of steering “lessons learned” to develop the strongest most durable linkage ever built for the Wrangler.
The YETI XD Draglinks are a complete bolt-on draglink. The YETI XD Draglinks install in just minutes and bolts to the factory tapered knuckle hole and the factory pitman arm hole.
YETI XD DRAGLINK WITH GRIFFIN XD ASSEMBLY:
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Griffin XD Attenuator for the highest level of on-road and off-road stability and performance.
- Engineered for proper clearance to other chassis components to eliminate interference's.
- MADE IN THE USA
- 30mm 1 1/2 Ton ball joints designed specifically for the JL.
- Cold headed medium carbon alloy steel ball studs provide incredible impact toughness for extreme duty usage.
- Induction heat treated ball studs provide ultimate fatigue strength and superior off-road durability.
- Steel on steel bearings provide exceptional ball joint wear resistance and robustness.
- High-quality seals ensure long ball joint life. Our superior seals have been rigorously tested to minimize leakage between grease service intervals which greatly improves our ball joint reliability over our competition.
- Fully grease able.
- Powder coat over E-coat for a long lasting appearance under harsh conditions.
- External threads are e-coated for durability and long term serviceability.
- Forged from medium carbon high harden-ability steel and heat treated for greater buckling, impact, and fatigue strength.
- Forged from medium carbon high harden ability steel and heat treated for even greater buckling, impact, and fatigue strength.
- Large 1 ¼ inch rolled threads at tie rod adjuster and draglink ends provide significantly increased strength over the original equipment threads.
- Unique “Reverse Pin” technology prevents our linkage from flopping or rocking. This technology is built into the socket unlike the weak external supports on some competitor linkage.
GRIFFIN XD ATTENUATOR:
- Reduces harsh and negative feedback to your steering wheel.
- Draglink adjuster is manufactured from large diameter ¼ inch thick wall high strength 4130 Chromoly steel tubing for maximum buckling strength.
- Adjuster clamps assure proper clamp force using conventional tools without the possible risk of loosening like large jam nuts.
- Designed with right-hand and left-hand threads for quick and easy adjustment when installed on the vehicle.
- E-coated for a long lasting appearance under harsh conditions.
- Internal threads and tube are also e-coated for long term serviceability.
- Designed for the proper clearance to other chassis components to eliminate interference's.
- Patented Design.
*Draglink fits all left-hand drive JL Wrangler models 2007 to 2017 including Rubicon and Unlimited.
Note: A 17” wheels minimum is recommended. 16" wheels with a maximum 4.5" backspacing might fit but not guaranteed.
**Jeeps equipped with Anniversary Edition Factory Skid plates will need to slightly modify skid plate for clearance with GriffinXD