Chevy Heavy Duty Flat Top Dana 44 KnucklesD44001CL
- Sold individually
- D44001CL (left, driver’s side)
- D44001CR (right, passenger’s side)
- Chevy/Jeep spindle bolt pattern accepts “outers” from all open knuckle Chevy and Jeep Dana 44, Dana 30, and 10-bolt front ends to 1986
- Cast from high strength ductile iron
- Beefed up with extra material and ribbing
- Flat tops machined and drilled for high steer arms
- 4th bolt hole for high steer arms increases clamping force and sheer strength (3 hole high steer arms still fit) For 4 hole steering arm distributors click here
- 3/8″ thickness added to flat top of the knuckle for high steer tie rod to leaf spring clearance
- Cast-in DUAL steering stops eliminate bent stop bolts that can cause u-joint and axle failures
- Tapered tie rod holes accept factory tie rod ends
- Tie rod holes can be drilled to accept 3/4″ heim ends
- Powder coated bright orange for long lasting looks
- Interchangeable with all factory and aftermarket Dana 44 components
- Fully machined and ready for installation
- Machined to clear CTM u-joints without removing the grease fittings
- Tie rod hole is tapered from the top to the bottom
Will fit 10-bolt and early Dana 30 axles with minor modification.
- Knuckles for off road use only.
- There is no warranty on this product.