JK Apex Front Axle Ultimate Armor Kit Dana 30 with Stock Trackbar For 07-18 Wrangler JK Artec IndustriesJK3058
JK Apex Front Axle Truss - A new era has begun with the arrival of the Apex truss! Artec Industries is proud to announce the next generation of patent pending axle trusses. This series of trusses not only builds on our experience as the world leader in axle truss design, it brings it to a whole new level of cost savings, strength, weight savings, simplicity of installation, precision fitment, and complete axle protection never before seen in the industry.
The key feature that sets the Apex truss apart is its unique peaked shape top which provides extra rigidity to the whole truss while allowing both a reduction in weight (vs using a thicker material top) and eliminating long weld seams. Previous versions with long weld seams can be lead to extra weld warping of the axle, longer install times and can be inconsistent. This peaked structure not only applies to the axle tube between the coil perches but extends underneath the coil perches as well, forming a complete truss from end to end of axle, an industry first in an OEM axle application.
The JK Apex Front Axle Truss has been secretly tested for over a year and a half proving that even though the truss is lighter weight, the peaked structure of the truss holds up to both extreme applications and daily driving. The new JK Apex Front Axle Truss is the epitome of low cost, easy and quick to weld, simple, strong, and complete solutions for making your factory Jeep axle take more abuse than originally intended. You want easy insurance for your axle? The JK Apex Truss provides it.
JK Front LCA Brackets - While Skids work well, sometimes a whole bracket replacement is needed. These Heavy Duty brackets go a step further than the factory brackets by integrating a skid plate underneath and wrapping more fully around the axle tube. Those factory tin foil brackets of your are probably bent anyways, so these steel 1/4 inch thick replacements will ensure that you have the toughest front axle.
JK Shock Brackets - Take hit a little too hard and boom, your factory shock bracket bends or breaks right off the axle. Not going to happen with these steel 1/4 inch thick replacement shock brackets. No more worrying.
JK Inner C Gussets - These heavy duty inner C gussets are designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your front Dana 30 or 44 JK Inner C's. The 1/4 inch thick precision cut and formed components precisely contour and wrap around your inner c and add rigidity.
JK Apex Trackbar Brackets - One of the weakest components of your factory axle is the axle side Trackbar bracket and it's typically one of the main reasons for death wobble. Our new Heavy Duty Trackbar brackets are designed to work with our new Apex Truss and eliminate the issues caused by weak factory brackets. They are seriously beefy and ready to take the abuse not to mention raise your steering stabilizer up and out of the way of rocks. For those running smaller lifts and are using an adjustable Trackbar mounting to the the factory location, choose stock height. For those with taller lifts that require a drag link flip, choose raised height.
How is this better than the regular Armor Kit? This Kit includes entire replacement LCA brackets and Shock brackets whereas the regular Armor Kit just adds a skid plate to the factory LCA brackets.
- Patent Pending Apex truss peaked top design provides more rigidity than a flat top truss design
- Truss is CNC Precision Laser cut in-house from 1/8 inch mild steel for a lightweight yet strong solution...only 7 lbs
- Truss is CNC Precision Bent in-house for a great fitment. Literally drop the truss in place on the axle and it's ready to weld. No puzzle piece assembling
- Designed used 3D models directly from Dana Corp and Jeep for not only an amazing fit but clearances with surrounding components
- 70 percent less welding needed than previous truss designs means less warping, faster turnaround, and lower costs
- All long seams are bent so you don't need to spend time welding them together
- APEX design continues under the OEM coil buckets for complete end-to-end axle reinforcement...an industry first
- Dimpled holes provide not only weight reduction but rigidity and strength
- Contours to the cast steel differential and can be welded with normal MIG welder and moderate pre-heating and post-heating
- Provides worry-free wheeling of up to 37 inch tires on stock JK axles
- Truss strengthens the weakest sections of the axle...under the coil perches, around the control arm brackets, and where the tube enters the casting
- Low Profile Design doesn't go over differential and allows usage in vehicles with only slight lift
- Front LCA Brackets, Shock Brackets, Inner C Gussets and HD Trackbar Brackets made from 1/4 inch steel
- Gussets, and Brackets strengthen or replace weak components of the axle that are prone to failure
- With Stock Trackbar
- Differential: Dana 30
- Sold As: Kit