JK2TJ Triangulated Swap Kit W/Truss 2.63 Inch / OEM Artec IndustriesTJ4424
Artec Industries is excited to announce the JK2TJ Triangulated Swap Kit with Truss. This heavy duty 1/4 inch truss is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle. The accompanying brackets provide the OEM coil, anti-sway bar, lower control arm and shock locations, but triangulate the upper control arms which eliminates the need For a tracbar. He also offer this Kit with a High Clearances option that raises the LCA and shock brackets above the bottom of the axle tube. The JK44 axle offers a larger ring and pinion, larger axle shafts, and larger axle tube diameter For overall better strength than a OEM Dana 35.
- Sold as Kit
- Upper link mounting width: 2.63 inch
- Shock/Lower link position: OEM
- This Kit is a compilation of some of our existing brackets that are sold both individually and with other Kits.
- Some slight modification may be necessary to the brackets For use with the JK44 axle and the JK44 Modular truss.
- See below For a list of parts and what may need minor trimming.
- The JK44 is a wider axle than factory TJ D35 and is a 5x5 lug nut pattern which is different so new wheels are needed.
- Swapping this rear axle will require a front swap as well to maintain same lug nut pattern and width.
- 1/4 inch thick mild steel truss and brackets For much higher strength than the factory bracket and other aftermarket brackets.
- Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Includes all the brackets necessary For a complete axle swap including upper and lower control arm mounts, shock mounts, anti-sway bar mounts, and coil spring mounts.
- Eliminates the trackbar by using triangulated upper control arms.
- Not For use with OEM control arms. New upper links and frame side brackets will be needed.
- Save hours of installation time. Outer brackets just need to line up to truss, no guessing and measuring involved.
- Choose your Truss Upper Link Mount width - 1.75 inch For our 7/8 inch rod end Kit, 2.0 inch is factory width, 2.63 inch For 1.25 inch rod end Kit or other large joints.
- High-Clearance option provides flat LCA brackets and shock mounts to reduce rock damage. Not For use with OEM control arms.
- High-Clearance Shock mounts flip bolt orientation to perpendicular to axle tube providing more rotation without binding.
- Upper shock mount relocation may be necessary.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets For maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleeker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- Truss includes Pinion Bridge For added strength.
- Bridge needs to be trimmed depending on pinion angle chosen.
- TR4405 JK44 Modular Truss
- BR1033 Rear TJ coil Perches and retainers (pair)
- TJ8802 TJ 8.8 Swap Kit Sway Bar Brackets (Pair)
- Option - Choose Truss Upper Link Mount - BR1042, BR1043, or BR1044
- Option - Choose 1 of the following For LCA brackets and Shock mounts
- OEM position - TJ8804 Shock Mounts and TJ8805 LCA Brackets
- High Clearance - BR1049 Shock Mounts* and BR1011 LCA Brackets
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit.
- Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- Will require brake line relocation to fit.