Secure yourself in your race vehicle nice and tight.
- 5 point harness with 3 inch belts
- SFI certified for racing
- All Black Hardware
- EZ Adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
|DIMENSIONS||15 x 11 x 5 in|
PRP’s Ratcheting Harness allows you to pick up that bit of slack in your belts when you’re racing. Just secure yourself in and adjust the straps. Then use the ratchet mechanism to take up the little extra in the lap belt and make sure you’re in tight.
This 5 point harness with 3″ belts has sewn in pads for comfort, all black hardware for cool styling, and EZ adjusters on the shoulders. The EZ adjusters allow you to adjust your shoulder straps quickly and even if they are dirty or muddy.The seat belt also has a removable sternum strap, and a red latch guard on the lap belt. The lap belt bolts in. The shoulder harness and crotch strap can either bolt down or wrap around a roll bar. SFI 16.1 certified.
Don’t know which SFI certification you need? Find out here.
Proper installation and consistent use of the 5 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4” below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 5 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI 16.1 tag.
- This 5 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.