Rock Krawler LJ 5.5 Inch X Factor Long Arm 4 Inch Stretch Lift Kit 04-06 Wrangler UnlimitedLJ55XFLA-4S-GMDR
Our LJ 5.5 X-Factor Stretch Suspension Systems feature our revolutionary independent 3 link front end with track bar. This design dominates the professional world of rock crawling while also maintaining perfect streetabiliy and precise handling. The upper control arm is full length so caster change is kept to a minimum. The front upper bushing in the differential is replaced with a build a ball joint for maximum articulation.
The rear end features a triangulated 4 link assembly that allows removal of the rear track bar for awesome articulation. The rear 4 links push the rear axle back providing you with approximately 102 inch wheel base. The lower control arms feature a high clearance design to maximize ground clearance and cross over angles. The lower control arms are made of 2 inch solid alloy steel and use a Monster Bushing at the frame connection and Monster Krawler Joint at the axle connection.
Our modular skid plate design actually clam shells the frame top and bottom with no side drilling required. This adds structure to that frame! With the 3 piece construction; servicing of the driveline is a snap and does not involve any suspension modifications. The frame rail members can be bolted in or welded on. For added rear axle structure a weld in cradle and tie in plate made from thick laser cut steel is used.
- Excellent highway ride and handling
- High clearance lower control arms made from massive 2 inch solid alloy steel
- Revolutionary independent three link front end for awesome flex and control
- Rear triangulated 4 Link that allows for removal of the rear track bar and provides anti-squat for unparalleled climbing ability! Triangulated 4 links are more robust than tri link designs
- Rear stretch providing a perfect 102 inch wheel base
- Skid plate mounting design that adds structure to the frame, provides a 1 inch gain in ground clearance, has a smooth bottom and is made from 1/4 inch thick steel
- Weld on rear cradle for greater rear axle strength
- New rear coil spring mounts with integrated adjustable bump stops
- Allows for 37 inch tires with flat front fenders
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Upgradeable to any of our higher lift long arm stretch systems or coil over products
- 2 long travel linear coil springs
- 4 high misalignment/double-adjustable lower long arms made from 2.00 inch solid alloy steel
- skid plate and skid plate mounting brackets made from 1/4 thick laser cut steel
- 1 adjustable front upper torque arm made from solid alloy steel
- High misalignment/adjustable front track bar made from solid alloy steel
- Front track bar relocation bracket made from 1/4 inch thick/laser cut steel
- Rear upper triangulated 4 link arms made from solid alloy steel
- Rear triangulated 4 link mounting cradle/axle truss made from 1/4 inch thick laser cut steel
- Extended stainless steel brake lines
- Front adjustable sway bar disconnects
- Extended rear sway bar links
- (1) pair of new rear coil spring mounts with integrated bump stops
- (1) pair of rear upper shock mounts made from 1/4 inch thick laser cut steel
- (1) pair of rear upper sway bar link mounting tabs made from 1/4 inch thick laser cut steel
- Hardware and detailed instructions.
- Available for most common axle combinations (Dana 30, 44, 60, Ford 8.8, Dynatrac ProRoc's). Can be adapted to fit Currie Rock Jock 60's and Solid 60's by rotating the rear cradle into the proper position instead of using the alignment tool provided.
- Requires a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft.
- With long rear uppers, a custom cat back exhaust is required.
- Rubicon Edition TJ's require a new rear driveshaft.
- Requires removal of the OEM rear upper control arm mounts off the rear axle.
- Requires cutting of the rear quarter panels to allow clearance for the new rear axle position.
- Recommend using an OEM TJ rear coil when repositioning the rear spring bucket on the frame as shown in the directions.
- Requires the use of a fuel cell mounted in the bed of the vehicle.
- Choose your bump stop lengths after you choose your wheel/tire and fender combination.